Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|← Previous Patch
(April 8, 2014 Wizard Wars)
|April 15, 2014 Wizard Wars Patch||Next Patch →|
(April 22, 2014 Wizard Wars)
- Disabled all displayed rewards except total score/xp/crowns (No more having to repeatedly "skip" stuff).
- Added time_bonus to game modes.
- Damage/Heal bonuses removed (for now).
- Game mode specific end of match rewards.
- Removed random crystal drops.
- Above level 60, each level now requires 75000 XP (instead of the bugged 20k). This change affects all players above level 60.
- Cancel active wards when frozen.
- Fixed single Cold wards not protecting against Chill if already Chilled when casting the ward.
- Tweaked imp-ring frontend anims and added a few more variations.
- Fixed revives sometimes messing up round wins/score in Duel
- Added Caps Lock indicator to the login screen.
- Fixed comparison color coding in store/weapons/stats.
- Re-binding enter key is no longer allowed.
- Changed the name of Acolyte's Staff to Warlock's Staff for consistency with the Warlock's Robe.
- Fixed a glitch where spells could be cancelled if one kept the mouse button down and queued more elements whilst still casting/channeling.
- Fixed tactical dragon strike occasionally dealing out extreme burst damage.
- Fixed a client crash in the lobby when hovering with the cursor over players.
- Fixed a client crash in the training ground when killing Timmy.
- Fixed: Stuck in wait for server response on change password.
- Invalid user names should now give correct error message at log-in.
- Made sure that death screams and body-fall-to-ground sounds don't trigger when a player is gibbed.
- New validation and error feedback for 'new password' dialog.
- Reseting password in game will now allow you to use the new password to log-in afterwards without having to restart the client.
- Sounds when entering spawn points is now properly treated as sound effects for volume purposes.
- Truncating long keybind names on in-game gui.