|This article is a stub. You can help Magickapedia by .|
|Game Description:||It is very light, can be swung very quickly, and burns through almost any material.|
|Location:||Chapter 11: In the area with the lava, go up and right across the lava (freezing it). The weapon is beside a skeleton.|
650 arcane damage per hit
- Really fast attack speed.
- High damage output.
- Deals triple damage versus frozen enemies (1950 damage per hit).
- Fairly effective against Fafnir.
- It looks awesome, especially when you wear black robes and cast lightning in an area of effect. Or when using a push (right-click with no elements selected).
- It doesn't stay active, as it flashes or is turned off most of the time. Only in cutscenes it seems to be constantly active.
- No passive abilities.
- You can not force choke NPCs.
This weapon is clearly a Star Wars Lightsaber (in fact it is named Lighsaber in the games source files), and it is found in the lava filled dwarven caverns, a refrence to the planet Mustafar in Star Wars: Revenge Of the Sith. There is a charred skeleton nearby as well which refers to Anakin Skywalker.