|This article is a stub. You can help Magickapedia by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Magickapedia by .
|Game Description:||The severed arm of a daemon lord. It holds unlimited arcane power.|
|Passive:||Unlimited Beam Duration|
|Location:||Chapter 6: Dropped by both Daemon Mini-bosses.|
- Forever casting beams can easily let you gain the upper hand.
- They also help you a lot if you are cornered, especially with a lightning beam.
- Especially useful in co-op, if two wizards get their hands on these, an unlimited mega-beam is at your disposal.
- Redundant, because you can prepare your next beam while casting the previous one, giving you effectively unlimited beam duration.
- It is very unlikely that you will have to cast beams for longer than the normal time without stopping,unless you are using a very weak beam.