|← Previous Patch
(November 27, 2013 Wizard Wars)
|December 3, 2013 Wizard Wars Patch||Next Patch →|
(December 17, 2013 Wizard Wars)
- Enabled store on release. Today is the day of Soon™'s demise!
PHYSICS AND PUSH
- Don't allow corpses to be pushed around. Because like, corpses have feelings too right?!
- Allow spell input when being pushed. Now when I frantically mash my keyboard whilst being crowd-controlled my gloriously fumbled spells will be entered ready to cast, huzzah!
- Fixes for earth and water resistances affecting push.
- Earth armor knockdown resistance fix.
- Increased stats on Low Tier and Founder Robes/Staffs stats for testing purposes. WILL CHANGE. ALPHA, MKAY?
- Changed so all weapons use earth damage instead of ice or earth damage. Who knew that those shiny weapons were all made from compressed dirt and silver paint?
- More obvious earth projectile trail. The trails linger longer, added flash to hit effect. Earth projectiles, now with add tracer rounds!
- Fade resistance rings based on distance from projection plane (z axis only).
- Made it easier to break stuff overall. Explosive barrels ho! Our barrels are no longer being stalked by a comic-book obsessed guy in a wheelchair. (Name that movie! - Escher)
- Player is not made alive when respawning until client has moved to the correct position. No more flying across the map towards your respawn point.
- Text no longer resets when input field loses focus. Poor Input Field, he just needs to learn to apply himself better. So easily distracted.
- In air collision filter tweaks. You can't fly over the edge of the map anymore.
- Connectivity Fixes.
- Chat crash fix and variable naming.
- Fixed a crash bug where the password field would not properly reset when failing to login.
- Added version mismatch message when the requested login server is using a different version to the client.
- Cooldown on tabs eliminates flickering
- Tweaked equipped font sizes, removed some debug code
- Bigger button when creating permanent wizard name. Changed font in titles.
- New stats and descriptions for some items.
- Proper click pass behavior, proper ui item click behavior
- Proper hover sound event for new button events. Could this be a clue for hover-board mounted Wizards in the future?! No, it couldn't. :(
IMPS AND AI
- Fixed npc rotation bugs.
- Imp knockdown animation bug fix. No more leg stretches for this one. DYEL?
- Tutorial fix for exponential IMPlosions. The madness ends here!
- Changed all attacked alert_mode's to aggression now that alert_mode is used 4 realz
- Added "sight_range" parameter to character_system_settings.lua which sets ai distance