|← Previous Patch
(February 11, 2011)
|February 24, 2011 Patch||Next Patch →|
(February 25, 2011)
- Fixed initial collisionskin transformation of animated level parts.
- Improved capsule-static mesh collision. (Reduces risk of characters falling through collision)
- Fixed a crash when spawning too many greasefields or tornados in a network game.
- Fixed a network bug where multiple damage types in a single damage message was read incorrectly.
- Fixed a network bug where if a character had more than one status effect other clients would read it incorrectly.
- Fixed kills with beam-spells for characters without gibs.
- Fixed vortex synchronization over network.
- Made some optimizations to the network messages.
- Made some optimizations to the physics library.
- Corrected some magicks cast animations.
- Fixed Kahn’s bloodtype (black now instead of regular).
- Fixed a bug where some effects would turn invisible when spawned in certain angles.
- Fixed a thread issue on game startup which resulted in a crash for some users.
- Fixed an issue where the audio engine would cause a crash when quitting the game.
- Fixed an issue where if a gamepad tried to navigate the menu while changing chapters it would cause a crash.
- Fixed a bug in Chapter 2 Boss where he would be stuck in single state (ranged attack).
- Added camera shaking effects.
- Added Xinput gamepad rumble.
- Fixed the duration and range of spray type spells.
- Improved Gun's tracer bullets.
- Reworked keyboard and mouse controller configuration.