|This article is a stub. You can help Magickapedia by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Magickapedia by .
|Game Description:||The herbalist's wet dream.|
|Passive:||Makes the owner immune to poison|
|Active:||Summon Tree Spirit|
|Location:||Chapter 3: Dropped by Druids at the henge stones and a couple of in the next area or Chapter 6, during the mind battle..|
The Gnarled Staff is commonly carried by Druids, an order of nature-loving tree-huggers who delight in sending forth shrubbery to do their dirty work.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- While holding the Gnarled Staff, you are immune to poison.
- When activated, the Gnarled Staff has the unique ability to summon a walking Tree Spirit to fight as your ally.
- Best Use: The summoned Tree Spirit is a tough ally that can be quite handy to have, especially if you have not yet learned any Summon Magick.
Pros[edit | edit source]
- Tree Spirits are tough allies and can be summoned with decent frequency.
Cons[edit | edit source]
- Protection from poison is rarely all that useful.