|← Previous Patch
(January 28, 2011)
|January 31, 2011 Patch||Next Patch →|
(February 1, 2011)
- Fixed save games disappearing when disconnecting from online game. (For real this time)
- Fixed crash for alternative character models appearing in cutscenes. (Chapter 7, Chapter 12).
- Fixed crash caused by conjuring large quantities of elements.
- Fixed crash due to beams merging.
- Fixed crash where Chapter 11 boss collided with shield.
- Fixed crash where Clients and servers would send old messages when reconnecting.
- Fixed high-end machine jitter.
- Improved network batching. (should result in serious network performance increase).
- Improved startup routine to prevent threading problems.
- Improved authentification on connect. (should result in fewer auth-failed)
- Fixed a missing file that resulted in french text not appearing correctly.
- Fixed immovable objects jittering.
- Fixed issue where characters would get stuck during cutscenes.
- Fixed issue where scripted player movement would remain after a cutscene.
- Fixed missing boss titles.
- Steam join through overlay fixed.
- Fixed Chapter 1 collision. (behind door)
- Fixed Chapter 3 collision. (you can now fall down the well)
- Fixed Chapter 7 cutscene lockups and other issues.
- Fixed Chapter 8 cutscene lockup.
- Fixed Chapter 8 navigation fixed.
- Fixed Chapter 9 cutscene lockups.
- Fixed Chapter 11 teleport issue.
- Fixed Chapter 12 cutscene lockup.
- Conflagration is now properly synced over network.
- Chapter 3 now has proper pirates by the picnic.
- Chapter 8 now has manual exit at the end of level.
- Fire Damage increased from 40 to 60.
- Spawned summons now capped at 16 per player.
- Goblin Pirate damage reduced from 155 to 72.
- Added server list filter option for “Password”.
- Removed obsolete port option of game hosting (always hosted on 27016 anyways).
- Server list sorting added (click the header).