|This article is a stub. You can help Magickapedia by .|
|Game Description:||The Knife of Counter-Striking is a finely crafted combat knife. Though, oddly, is it better at getting out of fights rather than into them.|
|Special:||Fast, Provides permanent Haste to the wielder.|
|Location:||Chapter 5: .|
The Knife of Counter-Striking is a finely crafted combat knife. Though, oddly, is it better at getting out of fights rather than into them... well, actually it is pretty damn good at both when used properly!
- This knife has a passive haste effect that stacks with the Haste Magick.
- Best use: Survival and overrunning enemies (see below).
- Haste effect stacks with Haste Magick.
- When Haste is used while wearing a armour, the knife's wielder deals preposterous amounts of damage (starting at more than 2,600) by simply running into enemies. Presumably, the term "speed run" was coined by a wizard using this knife.
- Combos well with Aristo-Staff and Staff of War.
- Useful for outmaneuvering opponents with very powerful attacks or jumping ability, such as arbalest war trolls, orc berserkers, beast raiders or dwarven priests.
- Regular melee damage is very low when not enchanted.
- When used with the Haste Magick without a / shield, it can sometimes cause your character to take damage from small drops and be knocked down.
- It's a knife... but at least a BIG one.
This is a reference to the First-Person Shooter 'Counter-Strike', where players move faster when wielding their knife.