Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|← Previous Patch
(February 25, 2011)
|March 10, 2011 Patch||Next Patch →|
(March 15, 2011)
- Spell mines now play the detonation and deployment sounds correctly.
- Life based spell mines no longer knockbacks.
- Fixed a crash when changing language in certain situations.
- Volume levels are now set correctly on startup.
- Changing language now updates all message boxes.
- Fixed arcane/life barriers death explosion damage.
- Scene changes should be more stable for users who experience audiomanager crashes.
- Nullify will now remove vortices correctly.
- Fixed crash in Chapter 6 bossfight.
- Improved lightning effects in Chapter 9 (This should also improve performance and avoid crashes in the last scenes).
- Fixed vortex crash whenever npcs with ranged abilities were spawned (ie Chapter 10).
- Added CTD magick to campaign. (unlocks after the dungeon)
- Some players are unable to start the game at all. This is due to a TypeInitializationException and is currently being worked on.
- Network uplink bandwidth, while improved, can be demanding.
- Steam attempts to install XNA framework every time game is launched or rare occasion.
- Characters can in rare cases fall through the level collision mesh, this is due to lag or poor framerate. Many general network improvements and general optimization will reduce this risk.
- The game may appear to be stuttering even though framerate is good.