|Game Description:||A hammer infused with the power of thunder.|
|Special:||Slow, Lightning strikes target on hit.|
|Location:||Chapter 4: Inside Havindr at the beginning of the chapter, hanging above the second door on the left as if it were a sign.|
When the player strikes an enemy using Mjölner, a bolt of lightning (identical to one summoned by the Thunder Bolt magick) strikes the enemy, knocking it back, dealing high damage, and making its hair stand on end (presumably).
- Kills most enemies in 2 hits (800-2000 damage, depending on resistances and weaknesses)
- Deals massive damage versus wet opponents
- Can be used even when the wizard is wet
- Lightning knocks enemies back
- Looks and sounds impressive
- Doesn't work indoors, such as in Fafnir's Palace (a very hard area).
- Deals minimal damage versus enemies with lightning resistance (such as Beastmen).
- It's slow so it's hard to hit smaller enemies with it.
- The hammer is a reference to the weapon Mjölnir of the God Thor the god of thunder, in the Norse mythology