Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|← Previous Patch
(November 12, 2013 Wizard Wars)
|November 19, 2013 Wizard Wars Patch||Next Patch →|
(November 26, 2013 Wizard Wars)
- Corpses now fall to the ground if the NPC dies in the air. We can be BFFs with Newton again!
- Push/In-Air animations have been updated and look generally 200% better (give or take).
- Wizards being knockdown on their backs added. But they get up again. You're never gonna bring 'em down.
- Shortened the recovery time for the pushed state.
- Tightened the Ice Projectile damage cone, increased the minimum Ice Projectile range.
- Increased Life Barrier healing, decreased Life Mine healing.
- Reduced Arcane damage from Elemental Walls (ASE).
- Disconnected players should now show up as disconnected again. Logic!
- No more upside down countdown-numbers when you disconnect from the game server before match begins. M.C Escher turns in his grave.
- Only persist valid loadout.
- Settings crash fix.
- Respawn text crash fix.
- AI death crash fix.
- Updated Revive Magick description to clarify that it heals living targets for 500HP.
- New awesome (we double checked with the council, it is indeed awe-some) scrollbar!
- Proper menu state transistions.
- IMProved GUI-clipping.
- Pressing [ESCAPE] in the main menu leads to the Landing Page, pressing it in the Landing Page leads to the Settings Screen.
- Pressing an already selected menu button reverts you to the menu Landing Page.
- Redeem button ingame! Press it to go to the website via Steam Overlay.
- RSS-feed slide tweaks.
- Settings screen now has a close button.
- IMProved sound mix.