This article is a stub. You can help Magickapedia by .
|Game Description:||Sometimes a good defense is the best defence.|
|Passive:||Increase the rate at which shields are boosted|
|Active:||Immediately casts a self shield|
|Location:||Chapter 4: Inside the closet beside the door of your inn room as you wake to the town falling under siege.|
The Shield Staff is a support staff capable of bolstering sheilds faster than most enemies can tear them down.
- The self-cast shield can be used in some rare situations that a normal shield can't (such as after being knocked into the air), but it is generally just as easy to use the normal self-cast.
- The inceased shield boost allows the player to very quickly cast and fully boost a bubble shield to protect injured players or provide a place for players to retreat using various teleportation methods.
- Best use: Multiplayer Support/Defense
- Makes strong shields
- Good support staff
- No directly offensive or defensive abilities
- Cannot directly attack or heal when creating and boosting shields
- Usefulness significantly reduced by patch 220.127.116.11, which changed self shield mechanics and introduced rock and ice armors, which are much better.