|This article is a stub. You can help Magickapedia by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Magickapedia by .
|Game Description:||A ridiculously advanced piece of equipment found in a crate in the basement of Castle Aldrheim. The phaser apparently has many different functions, but the wizards of Aldrheim have made sure that it is permanently set to stun.|
|Special:||Ranged, Lightning Stuns|
|Location:||Magicka: Frontier, it is the default weapon for the Frontier Wizard.|
- It is a ranged weapon, and behaves like a firearm. It is identical to the M1911 in base damage and rate of fire.
- Unlike the M1911, it deals lightning damage, meaning it deals double damage versus wet opponents.
- Much more powerful than the M1911 versus wet opponents
- Low damage per second
- Useless versus lightning-resistant foes
- It's set to "stun," not "kill"
The Type 2 Phaser is one of only four ranged weapons available as default weapons. Like the Blunt Blade, the Type 2 Phaser has likely been set to "stun" to prevent accidental injury.